Funding Stream #1: Established Program and Project Based Services
2018/21 Funding Call Details
As a multi-year funder, United Way Greater Victoria (UWGV) supports a broad array of high quality programs/projects, services and initiatives across the CRD that reach and serve our most vulnerable populations. Funding Stream #1: Established Program and Project Based Services provides 3-year funding for programs and services that focus on intervention and/or prevention services in alignment with UWGV’s Community Investment Framework.
Eligible Organizations, in good standing, are invited to review the following criteria, eligibility requirements, and related documents (listed below) prior to submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI). Shortlisted agencies will be invited to apply for funding and be provided with a link to UWGV’s online application interface.
Funding Highlights (Please refer to related documents below):
- Funding is for 3 years: April 2018 to March 2021
- Total funding for each organization cannot exceed $300,000 per year or 30% of total annual revenues
- Organizations may request funding for up to two (2) programs/projects that align with UWGV’s Community Investment Framework
- Only one program/project per EOI submission
- Allocations may vary in dollar amount up to a maximum of $200,000 per program/project per year inclusive of all program expenses and administrative costs
- Partial funding may be awarded.
- Agencies may allocate up to 18% of approved funding for administration costs
- Late submissions will not be accepted
Summary of key dates:
|Expression of Interest (EOI) Opens||October 2, 2017 – CLOSED|
|EOI Deadline||Noon – October 27, 2017 – CLOSED|
|Invitations to complete full application||REVISED November 3, 2017|
|Application Deadline||Noon – November 27, 2017|
|Funding Announcements||End of January, 2018|
|Funding Commences||April 2018|
Shortlisted agencies will be invited to complete a full application by November 3, 2017. Completed applications are due noon, November 27, 2017. Should you have questions or wish to discuss your submission ideas, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.